Menu

Newsletter

FOLLOW US

I charge GHC100,000 for a show – Agbeshie brags

Ghlagatin 1 month ago 0

Agbeshie, the well-known Ghanaian singer behind the number-one hit song “Get Down,” recently revealed his stage appearance price in an interview with Zionfelix, claiming that he demands at least GHC100,000 for paid concerts.

The artist clarified that while this fee is standard, negotiations are possible depending on the nature of the occasion.

Agbeshie also expressed willingness to perform at certain events without charge when deemed appropriate.

ALSO READ:  Those stupid songs you compose cannot take you anywhere, all you know is Kpuu Kpaa - Kwaw Kese fires Shatta Wale

Delving into the financial details of his appearances, Agbeshie shared insights into his allocation of funds, with GHC2000 earmarked for clothing, GHC1000 for fuel, and additional provisions for food and related expenses.

Managing his earnings strategically, the artist outlined a 60-40 split, with 60 percent reinvested into his brand and the remaining 40 percent distributed among his team members and other commitments.

ALSO READ:  "Who is this girl" - Fans express concern over beautiful, curvy lady always seen with Victor Osimhen

In a candid revelation about his recent music video, “Duna,” Agbeshie disclosed a spending of $4500 on the production, showcasing his dedication to delivering high-quality content to his fans.

Born Frank Agbeshie Lawstand, he was nurtured and grew up in Banana inn(Dansoman) a suburb of Accra.

ALSO READ:  Paul PSquare’s Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma Blasts Troll Who Slammed Her for Dating an ‘Old Blood’, Video Goes Viral

He is more of a hip pop, hip life and afrobeat’s artiste.

Source; Ghlagatin.net

Tags
Written By

Frank Oteng known professionally as Ghlagatin is a Ghanaian celebrity blogger, freelance journalist, and reporter.He is the founder of Ghlagatin.net, an entertainment website. He graduated from Accra Technical University, ATU with a National High Diploma in Interior Design.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept All”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent.
Cookie Policy
Cookie Settings
Accept All Cookies
We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept All”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent.
Cookie Policy
Cookie Settings
Accept All Cookies