Especially female celebrities in Ghana have so much influence, an example, the career they pursue, lifestyle lived, motivational speeches they give their fans through media handles.
Nevertheless, the passion they elevates some youths to work hard and nit to give up. Not to mention of Jackie Appiah, Nana Ama Mcbrown, Yvonne Nelson and many others. Some have been granted some of these celebrities ,the opportunity to become god mothers.
1. Vivian Jill Lawrence : Vivian is a ghanaian actress. A woman in her mid thirties. She is the god mother of Tracey Boakye now Mrs Tracey Ntiamoah Badu. According to UpGhana.com, Tracey once disclosed how Vivian Jill saved her form terminating her elder son. In the days where Kumawood films were very demanding, she became friends with Vivian Jill in just few days ,then had revealed to her she was pregnant. My parents were willing to accept the pregnancy because money wasn’t the problem- Tracey tells. But her ex boyfriend wasn’t ready to take his responsibility. After she told her intensions to Vivian Jill, she helped her take to best decision.
2. Yvonne Nelson: We all can recollect YVONNE has been so much inspiring in her lifestyle, career and her family relation. It was no surprising that an unknown man gave his ultimate trust to the Ghanaian actress to have named after his daughter.
3. Aisha Modi: She is one of the die hard fans of the Burniton group. She declared herself the godmother of Stonebwoy because the musician had been one of the nicest people she had met. Well, the Comedian Waris also penned his interest in Ayisha.
Also read :5 ways to be famous on the internet.
“Ayisha is like his godmother. She has done a fantastic job for and has been a huge supporter of my business. She’s transported me to places I’d never imagined. In the business, we need more people like her. When you see a skill, it’s clear that all that talent requires is money, and Ayisha has played that role in my life. She helps me with all else I require in life. I must express my gratitude and appreciation for her.’
4. Jackie Appiah and Nana Ama Mcbrown: These celebrities are almost every Ghanaian god mother because Thier sense of friendliness and humor pleases everyone.
5. Nana Aba Anamoah : She is a popular Ghanaian journalist and serves a god mother role to her best friend, Serwaa Amihere.