How to Register for University of Cape Coast UCC CODE Resit
Find below easy steps to apply in the UCC CCE Portal
1. Click on “Apply Now” on the homepage
2. Click on [New Resit Examination] to start new registration
3. Supply your application reference number or registration number for subsequent login
4. Click login to start applying
5. Fill Application form
6. Click ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button to do any of the following:
a. Click ‘Edit button’ to modify your application.
b. Click ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form with the option of coming back at a later time to edit
c. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
d. Click ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page
7. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
8. Log out.
1. You can use your card to modify up to a maximum of three (3) times only.
2. If you have exceeded the usage count which is three (3) times, you can only print your confirmation page.